Today, MG taken wraps of soon to be launched it’s electric SUV MG ZS EV. It is globally available as a MG ZS SUV, but in India it is only available in electric form with upto 340KMs of range.
The electric SUV comes with an electric motor with power output of 143hp and 353Nm of torque which propels the car to claimed 0-100kph in 8.5 seconds. The car is fitted with 44.5kWh motor and draws it’s power from liquid-cooled lithium-ion battery, delivering a claimed range of 340km. The battery pack has IP-67 rating, water resistant upto 1 metre and features a sophisticated management system.
- MG ZS EV comes with 6 airbags, which include dual front airbags, front-seat side-impact airbags, and side-curtain airbags that work together with the seatbelts.
- It is equipped with a 8 inch touch screen that gives you all the information at a single glance and allows you to manage complete vehicle settings with just a touch.
- To ensure safety for the whole family, MG ZS EV is equipped with 3 point seatbelts for all passengers.
- It comes with Android Auto & Apple Carplay
- Features Autolamps
- MG ZS EV comes with three driving modes – eco, sports, and normal.
- MG ZS EV comes with a leather wrapped steering wheel for a better grip and feel.
- MG ZS EV with its panoramic sunroof lets you enjoy the ride in the comfort of extra light and fresh air.
- It features a Push Button Start
- MG ZS EV has a R17 windmill styled alloy wheels
- MG ZS EV comes equipped with the reverse parking-assist system, which helps the driver to sense when objects are in the vehicle’s ‘blind spot’, thus help prevent accidents which may be caused due to difficulty in parking in reverse.
- MG ZS EV air conditioning unit comes fitted with particulate matter 2.5 Filters to provide fresh and healthy air inside your SUV cabin, thus maintaining healthy Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- The MG ZS EV comes equipped with 3D surround effect, which enhances the driving experience with audible navigation assistance and provides close-to-ear experience.
- Drive safe with the inbuilt tyre pressure monitoring system in the MG ZS EV. Get real-time information about the tyre pressure in your SUV in a pictogram display.
- We’ve made sure that you feel safe while driving on any terrain. MG ZS EV’s hill descent control system lets you enjoy the mountains as much as the highway. It prevents rollback on a slope when you release the brake and switch to the accelerator pedal.