– Maruti S-Presso vs Renault Kwid AMT comparison review.
– Renault Kwid prices start at Rs 2.93 and top out at Rs 5.02 lakh
– Maruti Spresso is priced in between Rs 3.69 lakh and Rs 4.91 lakh ex-showroom.
– Kwid is available in five variants: Standard, RXE, RXL, RXT and Climber.
– Maruti offers the SPresso in four trims: Std, Lxi, Vxi and Vxi+.
It gets an AMT transmission only in the top-spec Vxi variants, thereby taking the variant count to six. Kwid is offered with an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a digital instrument cluster, a reverse parking camera, power steering, manual AC, a rear seat armrest, a 12V charger for rear passengers and a front wiper. And in terms of Safety features comprise of a driver airbag, ABS, front seatbelt reminder, overspeeding alert system, central locking, retractable three-point rear seatbelts, front seatbelts with pretensioners, and child safety locks for the rear doors. S-Presso offers a driver-side airbag, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, speed alert, and front seatbelt reminder as standard across all variants. And top-spec variant comes with a front passenger airbag and front seatbelt pretensioners, they are available as an option on the others. The S-Presso also gets a digital instrument cluster, keyless entry, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, front power windows, and more.