- Kia Seltos vs MG Hector petrol automatic Hindi comparison review.
- Kia Seltos and MG Hector are both 5-seaters with no third row seating
- MG Hector price range in India is from 12.18 to 16.88 Lakh & Seltos India Price is from Rs 9.69 lakh to Rs 15.99 lakh.
- The MG Hector 1.5-litre engine makes 143Ps of power as compared to the Kia Seltos’s 1.4-litre 140Ps engine.
- Kia Seltos is much smaller than the Hector and is lighter too.
- In this test we have compared the petrol automatic versions of the Kia Seltos and the MG Hector. Both these cars come with turbocharged petrol motors, mated to an dual clutch automatic transmission. Seltos’s 1.4-litre T-GDI unit produces 140PS and 242Nm, while Hector’s 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine puts out 143PS and 250Nm of torque. The cars on test here are the top-of-the-line variants with marginal difference on price.
(Total Views: 24, Today's Views: 1)